What we do
New software again? The software that was introduced only yesterday already looks different today? Many users are totally annoyed: the speed and cycles of change are increasing dramatically. But what can be done not to frustrate employees – but rather to take them along on this digital journey? The answer is Digital Adoption with AppNavi. All software must be immediately usable for all users: without training, without manuals and without requests to the help desk. Instead of traditional qualification through trainings, manuals & co. AppNavi guides users step-by-step directly in the software. The execution of a task and the learning of the software are no longer separated – but happen at the same time. With AppNavi, we have established the easiest-to-use digital adoption platform on the market and are already being used successfully by many medium-sized and large customers. Does that sound exciting? Then now it’s your turn.
Where do we need your help – and your creativity
Contribute as (Key) Partner Manager and develop with us – in a national as well as international environment. You know how to bring together different internal and external departments and partners to achieve the best possible result for the customer. Your passion and ability is the identification and acquisition of new partners as well as the professional care of existing ones. But all this is not an end in itself. For you, it is a good day when you have made a difference with the partners at the customers.
- You identify new partners, arouse their interest and bind them to us in the long term
- You securely orchestrate the sales process together with the sales team and the respective partners
- You look after our partners, develop sales plans and provide the necessary support
- You represent our company at trade fairs or events
What we want from you
You are already closely networked with many partners and are a true virtuoso in the close integration of the various participants involved in the sales process. Through your friendly, open, professional and winning manner you manage to get into conversation with partners and to inspire them for AppNavi. Your interpretation of partner management makes the whole simply more than the sum of its parts.
- Degree in the field of business administration – or comparable training
At least 5 years of partner management experience in the area of software / SaaS
- Good networking with distributors, value added resellers and independent software vendors
- Excellent hunting and farming skills
- Winning and self-confident appearance – also in the context of events (e.g. as a speaker)
- The unconditional will to design and implement the best solutions for our customers
- A high degree of independence, strong communication skills and the willingness to go the “extra mile” that is sometimes required
What you can expect from us
As a team, we are a good mix: young energy and creativity – and senior professionalism and leadership skills. We offer you a very cooperative, flexible, challenging and supportive working environment. And because we all want to have fun at work, we don’t want to miss out on celebrating and laughing. Of course, we also want to mention the opportunities for further development and a highly attractive compensation package.
And now? Send us your CV to email@example.com or simply call us at +49 89 / 217 500 50. Our whole team is looking forward to meeting you!